Thursday 27 November 2014

Member Appreciation

As some of you may know I've joined a blogging community called Beau Bloggers. To celebrate 10 members joining we are doing "Member Appreciation Week", where we talk about who we are and why we joined. 

If you are a member, click here to find out
 how to put the logo on your blog (this is optional of course)

My name is Izzy and I am 16 from the UK. I started blogging this January despite the fact I've always hated writing until now. I never in a million years though I would actually enjoy it! 

Once I really started getting into blogging, I thought it would be great if I could easily meet other bloggers with similar interests. Then I came across Lauren's blog and soon after she posted about wanting to start a blogging community. It was literally perfect timing. I immediately thought "YES THIS WOULD BE PERFECT I HAVE TO JOIN NOW!"

I've written a post about what Beau Bloggers is (here) but just as a quick reminder it is:
  • A friendly community for people with similar interests to share their blogs
  • A place to meet new people
  • A place to potentially gain more readers and followers
  • Open for anyone and everyone. Whether you are an enthusiastic blogger yourself or just enjoy reading blogs. 
  • A community that doesn't tolerate hate. Luckily everyone has been nothing but supportive to each other so far.
It's actually unreal how kind everyone has been to each other in this community. I want to say a huge thank you to the members who have made it so special so far. I will list the current member's blogs bellow. Please check them out, they're all amazing:

Lauren (the creator of Beau Bloggers): http://loveheartdoodles.blogspot.co.uk/
And a shoutout to Ashley <3

Joining Beau Bloggers is really easy and can take up as much or as little of you time as you want. You can click "join Beau Bloggers" at the top of my blog whenever you want to. I highly recommend it as it's so much fun and you won't regret it. 

Thank you for reading. The song of the day is 18 by One Direction. Have a nice day xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment