One of my essentials that I must take with me is make up. As its summer, I only want to wear a bare minimum to give my skin the chance to breathe for once. I've decided to stick to the natural look with light foundation, a tad of eyeliner and a touch of eyeshadow. Basically just enough to make myself look presentable.
Here are a couple of cosmetics and products that I'll be carrying around with me for the next few weeks:
- Vinyl gloss in lovesick
- Colour rush balm in drive me nude
- Max bold curves mascara
- Match perfection concealer and highlighter in soft beige
- Stay matte powder in silky beige
- Scandaleyes eyeliner in black
- Soft khol eye pencil in jet black
- Super shock mascara
- Diamond shimmer pearls
- True colour eyeshadow quad in mocha latte
- Ideal Flawless BB in shell
- Superdrug Powder Brush
- Superdrug Bronzing Brush
That was just a little post to get into the holiday spirit. The song of the day is Something I need by One Republic as makeup is most definitely "something I need".