Saturday 15 February 2014

Im "That" Person

Writing this post may reveal confessions to which I am most, most ashamed of. After I finish this I might have to sit down and think long and hard about my life choices.

For years I've always thought to myself how these ridiculous, rubbish, terrible crazes start and become popular. I'm talking mostly about songs and television programs. I never understood it... until now!


When I was trying to figure out how stupid things became popular

Then it happened. I had and epiphany and I realized who it was that get these song into the charts. It's me!(OH MY LIFE)


How come I never realized before? 

During procrastinating over my German homework I innocently decided to listen to music. Before I knew it I was listening to Justin Bieber song after Justin Bieber song. Then I knew but the worst thing wasn't even that I was listening to him, it was that I knew every lyric. To every song. (what is my life?)


Remembering the lyrics to a song you haven't heard in ages

I have so many guilty pleasures when it comes to music. I loves myself a bit of cheesy music such as: Sclub7, Wheatus, the Spice Girls, Disney and of course Justin Bieber. Its just got to the point where I have to embrace it. 

Does anybody else have little guilty pleasures when it comes to music or is it just me?

The song of the day is Justin Bieber's classic, Baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment